Job Number: MS03681
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Awesome Opportunity with a Boutique Multi Strategy Hedge Fund in Midtown Manhattan
Name: Premier Hedge Fund
The client, with Assets-Under-Management in excess of $10 Billion and approximately 100 employees is seeking a candidate to join the firm's Hedge Fund Corporate Actions Operations team!
Requirements / Qualifications:
The role will provide exposure to CLO's, Warehouses, Indentures and Trustees
• Track and reconcile cash and trade date positions for CLOs
• Process credit activity including restructured loans, spread changes, trade amendments, etc.
• Reconciled with trustee for CLO investor reports and waterfall calculations
• Run portfolio compliance tests for CLOs
• Obtain credit and structuring approval from warehouse provider for trades into CLO Warehouse
• Research discrepancies between fund, trustee, agent bank, prime brokers and fund administrator
• Create trade amendment guidelines and process
• Create invoice approval and allocation process
Seeking candidates with approximately 2-5 years in Corporate Actions experience from a Broker-Dealer, Investment Bank or Prime Broker