Job Number: MS03768
NY - New York City Date Posted:
APPLY HERE if you fit the mold!!!
Have a "CRUSH IT" mentality - entrepreneurial, motivated and aggressive!
Type "A" personality/"People Person" - communicating comes easy to you!
Motivated by $$$
We are a growing boutique executive search firm based in Midtown East, several blocks away from Bryant Park and Grand Central Station. We are looking for someone inspired by greatness, yearning for success and looking to make a difference!
Name: Mission Staffing Inc.
Requirements / Qualifications:
The Sales Associate opportunity is comprised of the following responsibilities:
- Full life-cycle of recruiting
- Utilize standard and creative sourcing strategies such as LinkedIn to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in the market
- Search for Financial Services professionals and conduct all aspects of the search process from candidate screening/selection, to day-to-day interaction with the client, placement execution, and marketing for new business. Develop close knit relationships with candidates to further their involvement in learning about open positions
- Work with an upbeat, young team of recruiters to achieve goals and expectations.
- Oversight of the entire recruitment cycle; identifying suitable candidates, phone and in-person behavioral/technical screening, reference checks, negotiating job offers, and supporting candidates through post-hire process.
- Successful recruiters are responsible for identifying candidates and clients through sourcing techniques, involving; cold-calling, warm canvassing, referrals, social media leads, database mining, research from industry newsletters and media leads.
- Leverage social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Insta, Snapchat,, and Twitter) to engage the market.
- Attend industry events and networking events.
- We are seeking motivated, career driven individuals with strong communications skills and an entrepreneurial spirit who will thrive in our competitive environment.