Job Number: MS03882Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-11-17
Salary Range: $126-150k
The Fund Accountant will report to the Chief Financial Officer / Chief Compliance Officer and will assist in the accounting, operations and compliance of a global long/short fund.Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
• Perform daily reconciliations, including P&L, cash and positions
• Assist with the processing of daily trading activity, including working closely with the Director of Operations to review/resolve trade breaks and process corporate actions
• Assist in the overall maintenance of the shadow portfolio accounting system
• Perform month-end closing procedures for multiple funds, including reconciliations of NAV to the administrator as well as the review of investor allocations and statements
• Assist with year-end audits and tax returns, including working directly with our auditors and administrators, reviewing of financial statements and K-1s.Requirements / Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of experience with a mix of both public accounting and private firm experience
• CPA required (progress towards certification will be considered).
• Excellent computer skills, including an advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Detail oriented, analytical and a problem solver
• Clear and effective communicator
• Self-motivated, organized and able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines• Product knowledge of equities, total return swaps, options are required