Job Number: MS02616Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-04-16
Salary Range: $66-80k $81-100k $101-125k
A marquee name in the Hedge Fund industry is seeking a Trade Support analyst who can help perform Operational oversight for their OTC Derivatives trading desk!Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
The Derivatives Operations Analyst will: · Be responsible for maintaining and servicing a portfolio OTC derivatives trades.
· Products include FX Spots and Forwards, CDS, IRS, Swaptions, Caps, TRS.· Work with traders, sales desks, counterparts, accounting groups, controllers and risk officers.
· Book trades, confirm trades and settlements, reconcile cash and positions, instruct wires for trade settlements and expenses.· Manage the daily collateral requirements across 50+ accounts.
· Perform daily, weekly and ad-hoc reporting for upper management, risk control, investor relations, and treasury.
· Keep abreast of current Government regulation and assist in implementation of systems and reports to ensure firm compliance.
· Assist in process improvement and efficiency initiatives to lower risk and streamline manual processes.· Maintain and service company financing lines. Requirements / Qualifications:
· 2 - 6 years of finance or accounting experience in a financial services company.
·Big 4 Financial Services audit experience is a BIG PLUS
· Familiarity with additional products: Private and Public Loans, Bonds, Loan Pools.
· An understanding of the OTC Derivatives and FX Forwards markets, especially mandatory clearing initiatives and their related requirements and platforms.
· Ability to calculate upfront fees on CDS using Bloomberg CDSW.
· Ability to perform interest calculations on a number of products.
· A solid understanding of derivatives collateral management.· A familiarity with cash wire instructions.
· A bachelors degree in Finance,Economics, Accounting or a related field.
· Strong Excel skills and proficiency with all other MS Office products.· Ability to work both individually and within a team environment.
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced atmosphere.
· Experience with Wall Street Office is a plus.