Job Number: MS04602
NJ - Northern Date Posted:
The team works across all businesses of the
firm, spans a variety of different financial products, works closely with
portfolio managers, and helps to measure overall performance of the firm.
About the Firm
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Brand Name Insurance Company
• HQ in Newark, NJ
• Global Offices
• Amazing benefits (healthcare, 401k/matching)
• Small team environment
• Fun, laid back culture, great hours, lots of company outings and events
About the Role:
• Work with Portfolio Management, Risk & Quantitative Analysis, Client
• Help to improve investment technology
• Participate in projects that enable opportunities to apply creative
approaches to solve complex problems
• Publish monthly portfolio valuations and performance calculations.
• Serve as a point person to research and ensure the accuracy of accounting
data used for NAVs, Performance Reporting, and Attribution.
• Contribution to departmental/group projects.
• Work closely with processing and data management teams to ensure accurate
data consumption from daily accounting extracts
• Prepare, review, and provide ad-hoc reports to clients or
custodian/accounting agents as necessary
• Identify opportunities to deliver on process efficiencies.
• Participate in ongoing training and development
0-3 years of financial services experience