Job Number: MS04340
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Quant Focused Hedge Fund in NYC seeking Financial Analyst!!
Name: Premier Hedge Fund
• 200 Employees
• Great culture, young and fast paced environment
• High employee retention rate
• Fully covered medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
• Gym/fitness reimbursement
• Generous vacation packages and sick time
• Charitable giving match and volunteer opportunities
• Kitchen stocked with breakfast and snacks, plus regular company lunches
• Casual work environment
• Foosball and ping-pong tournaments, poker tutorials, board game and movie
• 401k matching
• Speaker series featuring thought leaders from academia and industry
• Professional development and technical training
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Work closely with the Head of Fund Accounting and the Chief Financial Officer
• Lots of interaction and exposure to the front office
• Lead team members in an intellectually exceptional, close-knit,
down-to-earth, and diverse environment.
• Review trade/cash, dividend, and P&L reconciliations in support of the
• Participate on year-end audit and preparation of financials for the funds.
• Participate on year-end tax compliance.
• Work on complex expense allocation for the funds.
• Cover treasury responsibilities (maintaining adequate margin at
counterparties and understanding margin rules and methodologies).
• Provide financial data for third parties, including investors and trading
• Participate on new product launches and integration into existing fund
• Lead ad hoc projects to improve efficiencies or revamp processes in the
(or above) in Finance/Econ/Accounting is required
- 1-4 years public and/or private experience is preferred
Excel skills preferred
- GPA 3.0 +