Job Number: MS03751Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-08-21
Salary Range: $66-80k
Investor Relations opening at Growing Asset Manager!Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
- Work within the Investor Relations group, providing materials and support to the COO and Marketing department when needed. Candidate will report to the Investor Relations Manager.
- Review subscription documents with firm’s General Counsel, and ensure that they are signed, filed and returned to investors in a timely manner
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database (system that houses all investor contact information, meeting history and other pertinent information)
- Prepare for the firm’s quarterly Investor Broadcasts by managing investor invitations and the registration process
- Organize potential investor review meeting materials for marketing team
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Individual with 2-3 years of work experience, wholly or partially in an administrative capacity, who wants to gain exposure to the Investor Relations side of the hedge fund business.
-Individual should be smart, team-oriented, possess a strong ability to multi-task and have a very high attention to detail.
-Individual should be inclined to take on various administrative tasks with a positive attitude and take direction / incorporate feedback from various parties on an on-going basis.