Job Number: MS04008Location: NJ - Central
NJ - Northern
Date Posted: 2017-11-26
Salary Range: Over $150k
Private Equity Portfolio firm seeking a Head of Corporate Finance to handle the Financial Planning and AnalysisCompany Information:
Name: Private Equity FirmJob Description:
· Work alongside the President, CFO and COO to gain a thorough understanding of the business and support key strategic and operational initiatives.
· Provide financial data to the executive team to support critical decisions.
· Work closely with project management, operations and accounting to support the areas with financial modeling, data and projections including capital planning.
· Review financial business processes to ensure alignment between operations and financial strategy.
· Identify best practices and ways to use systems and available data to establish an efficient/effective FP&A process.
· Provide variance analysis comparing actual results to budget, while also reporting on other KPIs on an ad hoc basis.
· Provide a monthly overview of the company’s performance and effectively summarize and communicate financial data to non-financial employees.
· Answer questions and “dig deep” into the financials to drive profitability and uncover opportunities to positively impact the bottom line in all departments.
· Be an active management participant in development of corrective actions and solutions for business operational and continuous improvement activities. Proactively collaborate with operations to drive business performance, financial acumen and accountability.
· Manage, review, and control capital expenditures. Evaluate required incremental facilities and equipment based on business plan, and ongoing replacement and maintenance of equipment.
· Conduct ROI analysis on capital investment opportunities and other expansion considerations.
· Work closely with operations to provide a clear monthly financial picture so decisions can be made more effectively.
· Assist, as needed, with financial analysis and due diligence of potential acquisitions of businesses which complement the long term strategy of the company.
Requirements / Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree with a business, accounting or finance concentration
· MBA and/or CPA is a plus but not required
· 5 to 10+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting
· Experience designing, implementing and managing FP&A function
· Strong financial planning and analysis skill-set
· Proficient to advanced in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
· Experienced in QuickBooks
· Experience working for a private equity portfolio company