Job Number: MS03717Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-06-09
Salary Range: $126-150k
Premier Hedge Fund seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to join their growing team!Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
· Responsible for completing month-end close process, producing journal entries, various reconciliations and financial statements.
· Assist in the coordination of annual/semiannual audit reports
· Interaction with various other departments including operations, legal, and tax departments.
· Monthly Account analyses and assistance with special projects.
· Management reportingRequirements / Qualifications:
· Minimum of 4-7+ years in a Finance or Accounting Role, (e.g. preferably public accounting background with hedge fund experience)
· Financial Statement preparation experience
· Excellent analytical and communication skills (both oral and written) required
· Strong technical proficiency with web applications and MS Office (strong Excel and PowerPoint skills)
· Ability to multi-task as well as meet short deadlines in a demanding environment
· Strong interpersonal and client service skills
· Solid analytical skills and judgment – strong attention to detail
· A team player
· Experience in International accounting standards and requirements is a plus especially in Ireland but not required