Job Number: MS04250Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-11-16
Salary Range: Over $150k
Top Quant Fund seeking Controller to sit on a small accounting team, works directly with the CFO, and supervise the day-to-day accounting, reporting, and operations functions of the fund.Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
• Fully covered medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
• Gym/fitness reimbursement
• Generous vacation packages and sick time
• Charitable giving match and volunteer opportunities
• Emergency back-up care
• Kitchen stocked with breakfast and snacks, plus regular company lunches
• Casual work environment
Foosball and ping-pong tournaments, poker tutorials, board game and movie
• Speaker series featuring thought leaders from academia and industry
Professional development and technical training
• Lead team members in an intellectually exceptional, close-knit, down-to-earth, and diverse environment.
• Assess potential areas and processes for improvement, and then lead the projects to enact them
• Manage other ad hoc projects, including new product launches and their integration into existing fund accounting systems.
• Mentor and teach junior members of the fund accounting team
• Calculate and track the expense allocation for the funds, as well as review expense accruals and books.
• Prepare financial data for outside parties, including investors and trading counterparties.
• Prepare ad hoc strategic analyses with the CFO.Requirements / Qualifications: