Job Number: MS03149
NY - New York City Date Posted:
$126-150k Over $150k
Assist in the development of the Finance capabilities of a growing and diverse private investment platform. This function will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the enhancement a broad range of efforts, which include valuation, performance analysis, investment monitoring and analysis, management and risk reporting, strategic planning, as well as involvement in the overall investment process.
Name: Leading Asset Management Firm
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Assist in streamlined valuation process across
broad asset classes;
- Support implementation of system to enhance
- Work with the Private Investment team to
support all aspects of the investment process (i.e. investment
structuring, execution, monitoring, valuation);
- Complete analyses to present segment
profitability and performance metrics;
- Assist in budgeting, planning and forecasting efforts;
- Assist in building and developing risk
reporting capabilities to leverage for strategic decision making;
- Enhance processes, infrastructure and
capabilities of the business;
- Perform corporate finance analysis;
- 2-7 years of experience working in Finance
roles with exposure to private equity industry.
- Strong understanding of investment valuation
across broad range of asset classes (i.e. PE, Real Assets, Credit,
Venture, Distressed, Fund of Funds).
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility for
completion of key processes.
- Strong analytical, modeling and problem
- Excellent communication skills and a
collaborative working style.