Job Number: MS03806
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Leading Investment Bank seeking a Junior Accountant/Finance Analyst to join their growing firm!!
Name: Leading Investment Bank
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Assist in the preparation of
journal entries by compiling, analyzing, and substantiating
financial transactions as needed.
- Reconcile accounts as
- Research, track and resolve
- Assist in month
end/quarterly/year end close process and reporting.
- Assist in the annual audit,
including year-end schedule and financial statement preparation.
- Assist with the preparation of
tax and regulatory filings.
- Utilize diverse technical
skills including Microsoft Office to complete tasks and make the process
- Contribute to team effort by
assisting other accounting staff when necessary.
- Take accounting ownership of
several subsidiaries, including preparation of all related cash and
journal entries, work papers, reconciliations and financial
statements related to the month end close.
- Provide financial analysis and
documentation in support of the quarterly financial statement preparation
as well as the annual financial statement audit
- Assist in preparation of
projected financial statements
- Assist in the preparation all
schedules for annual tax return and all miscellaneous tax matters
- Prepare supporting schedules
and information for quarterly Board presentations
- Assist with ad hoc reports as
required by executive management.
- Bachelors’ in
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel,
Word and PowerPoint
- CPA candidate a plus
- Two years accounting experience
- Outstanding organization
skills, with a strong attention to detail.