Job Number: MS04638
NY - New York City Date Posted:
The fund focuses on opportunistically investing
in and actively managing investments primarily related to residential real
estate as well as RMBS, mortgage loans, and other opportunistic investments.
Name: Leading Real Estate Firm
• Gain exposure to the technical accounting and
operations surrounding the financial products in the portfolio, such as RMBS,
MSRs and Mortgage Loans.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Learn about the accounting requirements surrounding the acquisition of assets
and accessing both the debt and equity capital markets.
• Be directly involved with the implementation of new accounting infrastructure
and assist in the development and establishment of processes for the business.
• Help with the financial reporting and data that is used to develop 10K, 10Q
and other SEC required filings.
• Prepare quarterly financial statements, footnotes and MD&A disclosures
for the Company’s SEC filings
• Assist with the preparation of cash flow forecasts for the company
• Prepare monthly and quarterly business unit fluctuation analysis
• Prepare monthly internal financial reports for presentation to senior
• Make sound recommendations to enhance efficiency of accounting and reporting
• Assist in process improvement and ad hoc projects
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
3.0 GPA +
2-6 Years of experience
GAAP/SEC Experienced Preferred