Job Number: MS03858Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-09-27
Salary Range: $81-100k
Senior Accountant need with a growing hedge fund manager (offices in UK and NYC), with almost $4bn AUM and 90 employees.Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
· Support the financial risks of managed funds ($5.0 billion multi-strat master-feeder and $750 million across multiple solution products, including ‘40-Act Fund).
· Assist with the back and middle office staff responsible for reconciliation, trade entry, FX and margin reporting, settlements, corporate actions, fund accounting, and profit and loss attribution.
· Prepare monthly management reporting, including GAAP financial statements, cash flow projections
· Partake in record-keeping, analysis, valuation and financial reporting provided to senior management.
· Liaise w/relationships (fund administration, auditors, tax accountants, prime brokers, third party vendors and quarterly filings with SEC (Form PF / FATCA), NFA (PQR), and FSA.
· Assist with the management company and fund annual audits and preparation partner's and management company's K-1 statements.
· Communicate performance data, tax estimates, and marketing and risk materials for investor due-diligence meetings for current and prospective clients.Requirements / Qualifications:
CPA, 4-6 years accounting experience with hedge fund management company. Very talented in advanced Excel, Great Plains/MS Dynamics experience a plus. Self-starter with excellent time management.