Job Number: MS03393Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-05-14
Salary Range: $81-100k $101-125k
Strategic Consulting firm seeking Family Office Tax Accountant to assist in Tax Planning and Preparation for High Net Worth Individuals, Trusts and Foundations!Company Information:
Name: Family OfficeJob Description:
-Assist in the research of complex tax issues and in the development of quality, practical income tax planning services. Work within a small team environment to deliver integrated family office services to clients.
-Aid in the preparation of various time-sensitive client requests and planning opportunities.
-Prepare and self-review tax returns for completeness and accuracy. Work product focus will include a concentration on partnerships and C/S corporations.
-Facilitate communications and provide ample assistance to team members by sharing knowledge to develop professionally and enhance service delivery. Maintain a personal commitment to continuing education.
-Contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters professional development.Requirements / Qualifications:
· A bachelors degree with a concentration in accounting; an advanced degree in tax or law is beneficial.
· 2-6 years of related work experience in a tax or family office practice; an emphasis on entities and individual experience is critical. Other competencies including gift tax or not for profit is a plus.
· Strong foundation in general accounting.
· A commitment to learning and developing in an exacting tax environment within a growth business.
· Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.