Job Number: MS04564Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-09-05
Salary Range: $81-100k
Growing Commercial Real Estate Firm/REIT seeking a Property Accountant to join the team!Company Information:
Name: Leading Real Estate FirmJob Description:
-High growth potential!
-Name brand in the Real Estate industry!
• Analyze commercial and retail leases.
• Create/Prepare CAM, Real Estate Tax, Insurance, Porter’s Wage Billings and Reconciliations
• Set-up and maintain reserves for tenant bad debt.
• Monthly and Qtrly P&L variance analysis (Actual vs Budget).
• Prepare annual financial budget for property
• Track payments of all capital projects.
• Track monthly electric expense for the building and tenants.
• Prepare draw request information for escrow/reserve drawdown.
• Update all capital assets and depreciation
• Experience w/ property loans, debt compliance, major leases, management agreements, etc.
• Review and account for construction activity and capital improvements.
Requirements / Qualifications:
-2-5 years experience in property accounting