Job Number: MS04023Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-12-21
Salary Range: $101-125k
Prestigious Private Equity Firm seeking an Assistant Controller to join their growing team!!Company Information:
Name: Private Equity FirmJob Description:
· Monitor cash flow projections and daily cash management, including LP capital activity (i.e. capital calls and distributions / waterfall calculations)
· Assist Controllers with staffing of the fund accounting group including providing feedback on Portfolio Accountant performance.
· Prepare expenses allocations and manage payment process for the funds
· Work with the Fund’s external auditors and tax groups annually
· Participate in and contribute to regular review of overall processes and deliverables to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy
· Train and develop team of Portfolio Accountants.
· Work closely with Investment Product teams and GP Accounting team on all accounting related functions.
· Ad hoc projects as requestedRequirements / Qualifications:
· 4-10 years of experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Masters in Accounting Preferred
· CPA preferred
· Working knowledge of GAAP/IFRS
· Public Accounting Experience
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word and Access