Job Number: MS02794
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Leading Asset Manager
Name: Private Equity Firm
portfolio valuation is a critical function. You will be working closely with
portfolio managers, traders, risk management, operations, auditors, fund
administrators, and counterparties to ensure complete and proper valuations.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Help build and maintain reconciliations across all product types to ensure
proper valuations in all portfolios.
• Initiate and maintain a process for back-testing prices in the portfolio to
validate the counterparty marks received and the levels our positions are
• Assist in leveling decisions of new investments made by the firm and maintain
appropriate documentation around these decisions
• Work with risk team to incorporate illiquidity discounts to valuation models
• Raise issues and prepare presentations for monthly valuation committee
-Seeking Public Accounting or Finance professionals with strong product knowledge.