Job Number: MS04244
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Top Private Equity Firm seeking a Senior Associate to join their growing team!
Name: Private Equity Firm
- Overall responsibility for the
preparation of internal monthly reports for the corporation and subsidiaries
and consolidated quarterly reports
- Preparation of the monthly financial
reporting package and input of the monthly trial balance into our accounting
- Oversee all cash transactions.
- Monitor and manage credit
facilities, including monthly compliance reporting and borrowing requests
- Assist our asset management team
with analysis of budgets and value-add projects.
- Assist our Deal Team with ad hoc
projects as necessary.
- Help assist with requests from the
external auditors for the annual audit process and preparation of quarterly SEC
filings and associated footnotes to financial statements.
- Assist in reviewing quarterly
valuations for the BDC.
- Understanding of loan purchasing
arrangements and financing arrangements and ability to apply this knowledge in
a business setting.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business/ CPA
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience required with
- SEC experience and knowledge of controls a plus
- Familiarity with investment company accounting required
- Excel knowledge required.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and organizational
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial
environment and self-motivation essential for success
- Experience with complex equity transactions or
consolidations a plus