The role sits on a small accounting team, works
directly into the MD, and will assist with the day-to-day accounting,
reporting, and operations functions of the fund.
Name: Leading Real Estate Firm
About the Fund:
Requirements / Qualifications:
• $40B AUM
• Investments across commercial, industrial, hotel, and residential properties
• 30+ Years in Business
• Typical Day: 8:30am – 6:00pm!!
• Great culture, young and fast paced environment
• High employee retention rate - position open due to someone being
• Small accounting team
About the Role:
• Perform financial, accounting and reporting functions for real estate
• Review and analyze property financial reports that include incomes
statements, balance sheets, general ledgers, cash flow statements, bank
reconciliations and other support documentation, to ensure material accuracy of
property level reporting.
• Investment level accounting responsibilities including; compilation of
acquisition, disposition, and loan financing entries, record fair value
adjustments and audit adjustments, equity roll forwards and waterfalls,
portfolio consolidations and eliminations
• Calculate performance returns.
• Forecast cash activity and client distributions requirements.
• Calculate portfolio investment returns, Assets under Management and fees for
the designated group of portfolios.
• Delivery of accurate financial information to clients in accordance with
client investment management agreements
• Prepare requests for new legal entity setup
• Special portfolio and firm projects as needed.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
CPA or parts passed
RE/PE experience preferred
1-4 years of experience