Job Number: MS03993Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-10-23
Salary Range: $126-150k Over $150k
Leading Investment Bank seeking a Specialist to join the Risk and Internal Audit group!Company Information:
Name: Leading Investment BankJob Description:
• Manage, analyze and evaluate the Firm's Private Banking business focusing on consumer lending including mortgage lending, Security Based Lending, Finance and Treasury activities , Deposit Products, Credit and Debit Cards and regulatory requirements to evaluate the risk and control framework supporting the business.
• Experience in performing bank related audits in accordance with OCC, FRB and CFPB rules and regulations.
• Conduct risk assessments for Private Banking Group’s audit entity universe to help drive the risk-based audit plan.
• Executing the annual risk-based audit plan to provide appropriate coverage of banking activities including mortgage lending.Requirements / Qualifications:
• Previous audit or compliance experience with a complex or medium size bank that focused on consumer banking including mortgage lending activities or related public accounting audit experience.
• A strong technical understanding of the regulatory environment with respect to OCC, and Federal Reserve regulations.
• Proficient understanding of the internal audit process including risk assessments, planning, scheduling, reporting, continuous auditing. Multi-tasking of various projects and deadlines.