Job Number: MS02973Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-09-17
Salary Range: $81-100k
Join a premiere private equity firm to handle front line investor relations and client service.Company Information:
Name: Private Equity FirmJob Description:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Calculation, analysis and review of various fund/product performance and exposure information (current and historical), across approximately $48bln of AUM in multiple fund structures and products for use in key investor marketing and reporting materials. Funds/products include multi-strategy funds, dedicated credit funds, CLOs, real estate, separately managed accounts, etc. Key materials include monthly and quarterly investor letters, transparency reports, pitch books, RFIs, performance track records, earnings press releases, etc.
· Reporting of fund portfolio exposure and performance characteristics including industry, sector, country, investment type, market cap, leverage, quality exposures, etc.
· Production and analysis of key risk/performance statistics pertaining to volatility, correlation, related benchmarks, etc. for inclusion in pitch books and various marketing materials.
· Interpretation, compilation and anticipation of recurring and ad hoc investor performance requests utilizing the above information to produce high quality reports and responses.
· Participation in new and existing business track record development and maintenance.
· Construction and maintenance of investor report footnotes and disclosures.
· Production of Firm level AUM breakdown by strategy, product, fund, and region for inclusion in marketing materials and regulatory reporting materials.
· Continuous assistance in process improvement and ongoing automation projects.
· Frequent interaction with Investor Relations, Compliance, Portfolio Managers, Analysts, Financial Reporting, IT and Operations regarding new product launches, servicing, and custom requests Requirements / Qualifications:
1.5 - 4 years in public audit and/or hedge fund at a top tier firm, and/or experience working in performance measurement groups and/or risk and investor transparency reporting functions. A working knowledge of hedge fund structures, the preparation of financial statements or investor reports, and the investor allocation process strongly preferred but not required.