Job Number: MS03410Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-11-15
Salary Range: $66-80k $81-100k
FP&A Analyst opening at global real estate building and operating company!Company Information:
Name: Leading Real Estate FirmJob Description:
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis group for all geographic regions
· -Assist with new investment analysis and modeling to support underwriting relating to fee revenues, expenses, and profitability.
· -Assist with developing and updating forecasting models with focus on financial analytics to understand and explain trends and variances.
· -Assist with preparing written memos, reports and analyses for senior management surrounding key business drivers, trends, variance analyses and performance indicators.
· -Assist with Global quarterly reforecast and annual budget process, which includes, but not limited to, upfront analysis and setup as well as ongoing analysis and reporting throughout the process.
· -Assist with Global monthly management reporting including, but not limited to, ad-hoc analysis and new report setup.
· -Assist with value add reporting, which includes ad-hoc analyses on expense, revenue and profitability as well as ad-hoc projections of new business ventures.
· -Ability to collaborate with a broad range of regions and departments to support FP&A activities and initiatives.
· -Develop an understanding of the business and how it operates in all regions including new businesses and regions as they develop.
· -Develop an understanding of FP&A services and provide methods to improve reporting, allocations, and planning processes.
·Requirements / Qualifications:
· -Strong analytical skills.
· -Ability to demonstrate strong communication and computer skills.
· -Expert Excel/Pivot skills and proficiency in Office, including Powerpoint.
· -Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial modeling and analysis.
· -Experience with Business Intelligence reporting tools or Tableau a plus.
· -Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work independently.
· -Finance, accounting and real estate understanding.
· -Minimum of 2 -4 years’ experience.
· -Bachelor’s degree required.