Job Number: MS04666Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-10-17
Salary Range: $126-150k
Top Hedge Fund seeking a VP to lead the Operations Due Diligence team!Company Information:
Name: Leading Investment BankJob Description:
• Perform detailed reviews of new and existing hedge fund investments.
• Participate in and lead calls and in-person meetings with senior hedge fund personnel, service providers, and other related parties.
• Review audited financial statements, regulatory filings, fund documents, and background checks.
• Keep up-to-date on industry and manager-specific news.
• Build and maintain relationships with hedge fund managers and service providers.
• Report directly to the Head of Operational Due Diligence and work closely with other groups at the firm including the Investment Committee, Legal & Compliance, and Investor Relations.Requirements / Qualifications:
-Superior academic performance and 5-9 years of prior hedge fund experience in hedge fund prime brokerage, compliance, operational due diligence, operations, accounting, or other similar fields. Some direct experience in an operational due diligence role is a plus.