Job Number: MS04272Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-03-28
Salary Range: $66-80k
Top Asset Management firm seeking an Operations Associate to join their growing team!Company Information:
Name: Leading Asset Management FirmJob Description:
• Liaise with internal Middle Office team and external service providers to resolve issues and open reconciliation exceptions.
• Proactively address account issues, involving appropriate resources across product and or functional teams to bring issue to resolution.
• Provide operational support for the Investment teams; including trade entry, cash management, account transitions, etc.
• Work autonomously towards achieving department objectives and/or service levels.
• Ensure appropriate metrics are captured to effectively monitor business processes and service levels.Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
• 1-4 years experience in securities industry or other related fields
• Competency with investment industry related processes, methodologies and securities; including equity, fixed income, currencies and derivatives (OTC and listed)
• Problem solver and problem spotter
• Extremely thorough and detail oriented