Job Number: MS04772
NY - New York City Date Posted:
The role sits on a small accounting team, works
closely with the Head of Finance, and will assist with the day-to-day
accounting for complex multi-tier investment entities, reporting, and
operations functions of the fund. The firm offers great hours, lots of
room for growth, and awesome benefits!
Name: Leading Real Estate Firm
• Performs intensive review of monthly property
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Produces fund financial statements and other required financial information
including investor funded and unfunded commitments, asset accrual methodology
and output. Maintains sharehold registries.
• Prepares periodic financial statements and assists with audit and tax
preparation and audit review.
• Prepares investment and positions reconciliations
• Performs periodic asset payment, cash and corporate action reconciliations.
• Ensures all fund transactions are properly posted to accounting system.
• Prepares and reconciles daily trial balances for assigned funds.
• Updates and monitors daily trading, general ledger activity and pricing of
funds to ensure accuracy of daily NAV calculation.
• Prepares investor capital call/distribution notices.
• Prepares IRR and performance reporting models.
• Assists with security master and reporting set-up.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
PE/RE Fund Experience
1+ years of full-time work experience