Job Number: MS04615Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-09-26
Salary Range: $81-100k $101-125k
Exciting Opportunity with a boutique Hedge Fund!Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
Well-established and growing multi strategy credit manager in NYC is looking for a CLO Middle Office Associate to focus on all operational aspects of the CLO funds along with associated tasks relative to other funds on the platform.
This position reports to the Director of Finance and Operations and interfaces directly with the firm’s investment team, administrators and trustee. The fund has a collegial and collaborative culture with opportunities for career growth.
· Modeling and calculation of CLO waterfalls
· Daily review and analysis of CLO compliance metrics
· Daily review and analysis of movement in NAV
· Assist in new issue CLO warehousing, closing and effective date processes
· Shadow CLO trustees on trustee monthly report reconciliation
· Generate and provide daily or as needed, compliance reports for CLO and SMA funds
· Run and validate pre-trade/hypo reports and results upon request for new trades across funds
· Perform Daily break resolution and validation of trades in the different vehicles managed by the Manager
· Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis
· Liaise across interdepartmental teams on projects and deliverables
· Build and implement enhanced processes and controls for P&L and other risk items
· Participate in initiatives and/or projects related to business development and reporting
· Assist with regulatory reporting and preparation of various reports to internal and external end users.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Candidates should have 4-6 years of mid-office loan experience focused on syndicated leveraged loans and bond asset classes including CLO (from warehouse to redemption) and SMA product knowledge, compliance modules and loan administration product.
Prior experience from a CLO manager, loan or fund administrator, trustee shop or top accounting firm is preferred.
Strong MS EXCEL skills with attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in business/finance or a related discipline.
The firm is looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates who are self-motivated, intellectually curious, hardworking, and detail-oriented. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.