Job Number: MS03937
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Great Opportunity with a quickly growing Credit Hedge Fund!
Name: Premier Hedge Fund
- Participate in the financial accounting close for our hedge funds and separately managed account
- Audit support including financial statement review, updating audit schedules and working with various counterparties to confirm fund positions.
- Assist with month end close support for SMAs and other vehicles assigned by management. This includes review of financial statements, performance tracking, management and incentive fee calculations and other functions critical to the month end close
- Assist in daily PNL and attribution reporting for the hedge funds and separately managed accounts.
- Participate in initiatives or projects related to business development and investor reporting
Requirements / Qualifications:
4 to 5 years of experience in accounting or auditing within a Financial Institution. Asset manager, administrator or accounting firm preferred.
Sound product knowledge including Credit Derivatives, Corporate Bonds and Bank Loan
Understanding of Treasury function and Prime Broker financing would be a plus