Job Number: MS04000
NY - New York City Date Posted:
$126-150k Over $150k
Leading Investment Bank seeking a VP-Equities Audit to join their growing firm!!
Name: Leading Investment Bank
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Perform detailed test work independently, effectively
and efficiently within defined targets in accordance with department and
professional standards and complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Plan, execute, and document Audit work performed.
- Implement an audit program of coverage which involves
effective risk assessment and design of a risk prioritized coverage
- Partner with colleagues, clients and the control
community to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness
of management controls.
- Communicate audit results and issues in a clear and
concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Disseminate best practice and lessons learned to
colleagues and clients.
- Identify and follow up on specific audit issues and
ensure appropriate involvement with significant development efforts or
- Perform monitoring of periodic operational and
financial related data to recognize patterns and trends with risk and
- Build effective contacts and relationships with client
management and colleagues through effective teamwork and innovating
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or
- 8+ years audit or relevant business experience
- Good understanding of internal control concepts
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, effective under pressure
and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Works well individually and in teams, shares
information and supports colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an
efficient and effective manner and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with
the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
and influence change.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in regard to
assessing the probability and impact of control weaknesses.
- Flexible and adaptable to dynamically changing work
environments, including travel where necessary