Job Number: MS03554
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Leading Real Estate Firm looking to grow with this exciting new role!!
Name: Leading Real Estate Firm
The Senior Accountant shall work closely with the New York Development team: Construction, Design, Development, Finance, Tax and Legal, as well as any third-party entities in the performance and execution of all accounting aspects of the development project including the following:
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Assisting in the preparation and review of monthly development funding requisitions
- Compiling journal entry adjustments to support financial reporting.
- Preparation of quarterly and year end GAAP financial reporting.
- Compile information for internal and external auditors.
- Supervise project staff accountants
- Update management as necessary.
- Assist with special projects.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Real estate development or construction company experience and CPA preferred.
- Highly intelligent with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ideal candidate is a highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Clear communicator with ability to interact with senior leaders.
- Team player.
- Superior organizational skills.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards accounting software, a plus.
- Undergraduate degree.