Job Number: MS04768Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2019-01-08
Salary Range: $66-80k
Top REIT seeking an AP professional to join the Finance team!Company Information:
Name: Leading Real Estate FirmJob Description:
· Assist the Finance department with day to day operations.
· Responsible for the initial processing of Accounts Payable.
· Manage the accounts payable cycle and ensure that invoices are submitted timely, this includes managing the relationship of the property managers and all third-party vendors.
· Perform monthly reconciliation of vendor statements.
· Maintain supporting documentation for new partners and vendors by developing relationships to ensure timely submission of W-9’s, wiring instructions, countersigned contracts/proposals, and (certificate of) insurance.
· Maintains accurate records, electronically file, and when necessary file by paper for all of the above items.Requirements / Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or a related field, from an accredited 4-year institution.Prior experience with the Accounts payable process is a must,