Job Number: MS03642
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Exciting new Accounting Specialist position at growing Private Equity/Real Estate Firm!!
Name: Private Equity Firm
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Function as a key member of the Finance and Accounting team by managing integrity and consistency of financial data in Investran and CRM data
- Assist Finance and Accounting team members with troubleshooting Investran and CRM financial reporting issues
- Design and develop reporting to meet changing business needs
- Execute and complete testing on issues and projects prior to engaging end users
- Scope, design, test and execute new fund structures in CRM/Investran based on firm wide requirements
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting, Portfolio and Analytics, Investor Relations and other teams to establish best practices, quality standards and knowledge sharing.
- Solid understanding and experience with Investran and Report Wizard
- 3+ years experience in database design; writing stored stored procedures; programming in SQL Server
- 2+ years experience troubleshooting scripted processes
- Have the ability to data mine Big Data and adjust findings based on Accounting standards
- B.S. in Accounting/Business and Computer Science or MIS or demonstrable equivalent work experience required.