Job Number: MS03672
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Growing Family Office looking to hire an Accounting Associate to join their team!
Name: Family Office
· Prepare timely Net Assets Values, yields,
distributions, budgets and other accounting reports.
· Ensure the financial statements are complete and
accurate, and meet regulatory requirements.
· Assist in preparing audit schedules, compliance
reports, and tax returns.
· Review and interpret complex trust documents for
strategic tax and estate planning.
· Liaise with third-party advisors and
· Take lead in researching securities and other
investments, and make recommendations on accounting execution.
· Maintain understanding of current and changing
tax practices and law.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years of
relevant accounting experience.
Public accounting experience a must.
- Detailed knowledge of tax and estate planning as well as
- Ability to analyze, interpret and make recommendations on
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, adaptable
with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Superior interpersonal skills:
- Ease in working with people up and down the organization hierarchy.
- A demonstrated ability to interact with senior executives.
- Naturally adaptive to different audiences.
- Diplomatically assertive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
read/interpret regulations pertaining to affordable housing programs and
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics. Values
entrepreneurialism. Demonstrates strong intellectual curiosity; always
seeking new approaches and challenging the organization to new levels of
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA, a plus.