Job Number: MS03726Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-07-12
Salary Range: $81-100k
Well established Asset Manager seeking a Fund Accountant to join the team and grow in a challenging environment!Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
-This individual will be responsible for the accounting and review of the Funds’ subsidiary entities’ (emphasis on the foreign entities) as well as reconciliation of this information to 3rd party administrators.
-This individual will be responsible for monitoring the entities’ compliance with statistical reporting to government agencies as well as other ad hoc third party reporting, as applicable.
-This person will also assist in fund accounting projects and participate in the pricing of the portfolio spanning multiple product classes with an emphasis on credit products.
-The position involves heavy interaction with the trading desk, operations, legal and tax teams.Requirements / Qualifications:
· Strong background in accounting and finance with a solid understanding of debits and credits
· CPA preferred
· 1-4 years total work experience as an accountant in financial services with hedge fund clients and/or product controller
· Strong excel and analytical skills
· Desire to become involved in a broad range of financial control responsibilities and initiatives
· Must be a self-starter and quick learner
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be highly motivated and able to work in team environment