Newly created Investor Relations opportunity with a Boutique Private Equity Fund in
NYC. They are looking for someone out of a public accounting firm,
who is eager to transition into an entrepreneurial role, where they can be
hands on in building out the business, work closely with all internal teams,
and learn investor relations from the ground up.
Name: Private Equity Firm
• Support Investor Relations / Business
Development team with current/prospective investors and consultants on requests
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Manage and distribute monthly update materials
• Respond to RFPs from prospective investors, consultants, etc.
• Coordinate investment and operational due diligence requests
• Prepare and manage marketing materials, including pitchbooks, conference
presentation materials, regulatory filings, DDQs, etc.
• Maintain consultant databases.
• Update variety of monthly performance and risk statistics spreadsheets
• Input investor transactions, update investor balances, track communications
with investors, maintain investment pipeline, maintain distribution lists,
update client profiles, and lead ad-hoc reporting projects
• Manage process of subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
• Prepare and manage reports for current and prospective investors including
risk reporting, performance data, DDQ and ODD materials
• Coordinate monthly investor call process
Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting
Strong academic pedigree
3.0 + GPA
1-3 Years of financial services experience