Job Number: MS04136Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-01-17
Salary Range: $126-150k
Global Investment Bank seeking a Liquidity Risk and Quality Assurance Manager!Company Information:
Name: Leading Investment BankJob Description:
-The Manager will work to promote completeness, accuracy and validity of regulatory liquidity reporting (e.g. FR2052a/5G, Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR)) data quality by independently validating Basel III liquidity processes and controls from transaction capture through to regulatory reporting.
-Products subject to review may include HQLA eligible securities, derivatives, secured financing transactions, Prime Brokerage transactions, loans, debt and equity.
- Validating transaction capture through regulatory reporting processes
- Analyzing identified issues for their impact on liquidity and other upstream and downstream processes or systems, as well as communicating and escalating observations
- Drafting recommendations and liaising with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process
- Cultivating relationships across the Finance organization with key constituency groups, such as Corporate Treasury, Liquidity Risk Department, Liquidity Controllers, Regulatory Reporting, Product Controllers, Operations, Technology, Credit Risk, and Market Risk
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting project progress to Senior ManagementRequirements / Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Prior experience in a line role or supporting a finance or reporting function
- Ability to organize and present data in a meaningful way, including analyzing and summarizing detailed information from various sources
- Prior audit or consulting experience