Job Number: MS04841
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Private Equity Fund in NYC seeking Business Systems
Name: Private Equity Firm
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Global Private Equity Fund
• 40B AUM
• 30+ years in business
• Great quality of life
• Fast-paced, young work environment, lots of opportunity for growth!
• Fully-covered benefits, unlimited snacks, 401k match, company outings
• Able to learn and understand at a high level different business functions at
the firm and dive in to the details where necessary
• Conceptualize processes and suggest improvements
• Serve as a proxy for the business users, and represent their needs in
discussions with Technology, external vendors or other internal groups
• Develop and understand a higher level conceptual model of how all the
functions and processes at the firm interact and are interdependent
• Communicate with developers and represent and explain business needs
• Create concrete, detailed project plans including schedule, budget, team
member tasks, etc.
• Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and
present them to management.
• Closely monitor project progress to ensure that projects remain on track,
meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
3.0 GPA +
Strong technical skills - SQL/VBA/ETC