Job Number: MS04788
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Top Credit Fund seeking an Assistant Controller to join the growing firm!
Name: Premier Hedge Fund
Extensive Front Office interaction!! – Portfolio Managers, Traders, Investor
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Two person Fund Accounting team in NY, this will be the 3rd hire.
• Exposure to various fund structures
• Autonomous work environment
• Collaborative staff
• Young & Passionate staff
• Full ownership of NAV Accounting and reporting for the funds (PE and Credit
HF strategies); Perform all daily, monthly, and annual tasks associated with a
variety of fund vehicles/structures(i.e Master-feeders, SPVs, stand alones).
• Assist in developing and maintaining systems and processes of reconciling to
administrators’ records with particular focus on recalculating capital
accounts; Drawdowns, Distributions, waterfall calculation, IRR, preferred
• Liaison with third parties; administrators, custodians, auditors, tax
accountants, and Independent directors.
• Co-ordinating with the administrators/front office/IR team to provide monthly
/ quarterly reporting to investors.
• Administer and co-ordinate fund expense accruals and payment process with
front office, internal operations, and external custodians and administrators.
• Respond to ad hoc investor queries and ensure client satisfaction.
• Act as a key point of contact for the front office/administrator/IR in
relation to subscriptions, redemptions and performance.
-4-7 years experience in fund accounting
-Experience at a credit fund a plus