Job Number: MS04074Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-03-07
Salary Range: $101-125k
Global Marco fund seeking a Valuations/PnL specialist to join the team! This is a boutique environment offering a ton of exposure to financial products and front office professionals!Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
• Awesome opportunity for Accounting professionals to gain Valuation experience
• Boutique environment with exposure to front office professionals
• The Valuation & P&L Specialist will be responsible for pricing a wide variety of products such as: CDS, IRS, Swaptions, Variance Swaps and TRS etc.
• Good understanding of these products and an appreciation of the process involved in pricing them in order to improve the valuation capabilities within this area.
• Responsible for daily market data capture, validation and product calibration across all data types required for modeled valuations including quantitative and qualitative adjustments.
• Assist Senior Product Controller on the valuation of the portfolio on a daily basisRequirements / Qualifications:
-2-5 years’ experience w/ an analytical and quantitative aptitude.
-Ability to understand complex products and their models and their valuation drivers.
-Understanding of valuation concepts as they pertain to financial products and derivatives, with some accounting knowledge.