Job Number: MS03938
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Awesome Opportunity with a Start-Up Hedge Fund that is on the rise!
Name: Leading Investment Bank
- Handle the daily operations surrounding
corporate events, trade management, equity, fixed income and FX settlements,
treasury and P&L reporting.
- Manage the FX Exposure and hedging
- Manage cash and position
reconciliations of both settlement and trade date activity
- Assist with the administration of
the portfolio within internal systems and those of the Fund Administrator
- Manage all documentation
surrounding the portfolio within the firm’s pipeline
and assist with, identifying and reconciling all cash activity within external
- Construct and support the waterfall
models associated with joint venture lending relationships
- Assist fund accounting with
partnership accounting surrounding existing joint venture partnerships
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top
university, ideally in a quantitative area such as finance, economics,
- 5+ years of direct experience at a
securities or investment firm.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel (VBA a
plus) and writing skills
- Experience with equity, debt and FX
trading and settlements.
- The highest level of personal
integrity and ethical standards.
- A positive attitude, strong work
ethic and a desire to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.