Job Number: MS04227
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Leading Private Equity Firm seeking a Junior Analyst to join their growing team!
Name: Private Equity Firm
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Assist in review of Quarterly fund closes based on data received
from the Administrator, which includes review of related support for all balance
sheet and income statement accounts.
On a monthly basis purchase and sale transactions and income are
reviewed as part of a soft close.
- Detailed review of cash and position reconciliations from
- Assist in review of accrued carry calculations from the Administrator
- Detailed review of capital allocations
and capital statements prepared by the Administrator
- Assist in review of financial statements
- Coordinate interim and year-end audit requests and questions
- 2-3 years of experience required
- Demonstrated record of excellent academic
achievement and expertise in quantitative analysis and financial modelling
- Strong accounting or
financial background with the capability and desire to learn the accounting and
financial principles related to private equity and the ability to apply the
principles to the tasks at hand