Job Number: MS03397Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-06-14
Salary Range: Over $150k
Finance Director opening at a Strategic Advisory Firm!Company Information:
Name: Leading Investment BankJob Description:
· Manages, directs, and schedules day-to-day as well as long range projects and activities.
· Strong supervisory skills and ability to delegate and track assigned tasks to key financial personnel.
· Meets with business leaders to understand, educate and help improve key drivers.
· Assesses, designs and delivers larger analytical projects to meet firm needs.
· Develops and maintains financial models to predict accrual earnings as well as cash flow projections.
· Assists CFO in measuring and driving assessment for external financing needs.
· Prioritizes and proposes key management and operational reporting needs, and partners with IT as necessary to deliver to target audience.
· Helps modify and drives improvements to the budgeting and forecasting processes, including the prioritization and valuation of major projects/investments.
· Prepares other analysis, as requested, pertaining to leverage, capacity, headcount, and expenses.
· Readily adapts to changing priorities and multiple demands within short timeframes.
· Adheres to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
· Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned.Requirements / Qualifications:
· 15 + years finance related experience.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Advanced level Excel skills including macros, pivot tables, modeling, etc.
· Microsoft Access skills are a plus.
· Good time management skills (i.e. the ability to take on and prioritize several tasks).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with MIFID