Job Number: MS04079
NY - New York City Date Posted:
Leading Technology Firm seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing firm!!
Name: Prestigous Publicly Traded Firm
- Perform complex general accounting functions including the
preparation and review of monthly journal entries, analysis and balance sheet
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Review and prepare monthly capitalized software analyses
such as payroll capitalization, production expense capitalization, and
- Calculate monthly development studios’ transfer pricing cost
plus and prepare quarter settlement statement.
- Participate in the consolidation process of financial
- Ensure all accounting documentation is in compliance with
- Lead and collaborate with business operational team and
various groups both within Finance and outside of Finance as appropriate to
address day-to-day issues, resolve complex, non-routine, and/or sensitive
accounting problems, and propose and negotiate solutions to accounting
- Evaluate accounting processes and identify opportunities to
streamline and recommend solutions.
- Execute special projects as directed.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- CPA and/or combination of public and private accounting
- Experience working with Financial Planning & Analysis
teams on reoccurring forecasting reports
- Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership
- Ability to independently identify issues/problems and
present creative solutions to senior management at corporate and label level
- Detail-oriented self-starter able to work under minimal
supervision and drive tasks or responsibility to completion and meet the
- Strong presentations skills, including the ability to
represent data and ideas
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to juggle
multiple projects while dealing with changing priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and
- Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP and/or Hyperion Financial
Management/Hyperion Planning systems a plus.