Job Number: MS04061Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-11-30
Salary Range: $101-125k
Leading Investment Bank seeking an AVP, Corporate Investment Banking- Audit to join their growing team!!Company Information:
Name: Leading Investment BankJob Description:
• Drive all aspects of audit execution, including audit planning, testing, control evaluation, drafting audit issues, work paper documentation and verification of action plan closure. This may include acting as individual contributor or overseeing work on other auditors in planning, testing and reporting on the effectiveness of controls environment. The work is conducted in accordance with department and professional standards and will require the presentation of issues to client management.
• Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value.
• Stay up to date with evolving accounting, regulatory and market developments impacting the CIB Finance units.Requirements / Qualifications:
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline.
• Audit, regulatory, operational risk or relevant business line/accounting experience
• CPA designation preferred
• Prior experience in Big 4 accounting preferred
• Exposure to Capital Markets/Investment Banking businesses preferred
• Understanding of broker dealer regulatory reporting a plus
• Exposure to capital planning and forecasting processes a plus
• Ability to effectively and efficiently execute audit testing, complete audit workpaper documentation, manage deadlines, multi-task, oversee work of team members and participate in audit assignments in a team environment
• Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to present issues to management
• Enthusiastic, motivated, willing to learn, and effective under pressure
• Ability to work well individually and in teams, share information, support colleagues and encourage participation