Job Number: MS04372
NY - New York City Date Posted:
opening at a $5B AUM Credit Fund in NYC. The role is
open due to growth of the firm, sits on a small, tight-knit team, and will
cover a wide range of responsibilities across finance and accounting.
Name: Premier Hedge Fund
• Work closely with senior management on ad hoc
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Prepare and review internal performance and NAV estimates for Funds.
• Prepare and review financial activity of various special purpose entities.
• Prepare supporting analyses for partnership activities to external auditors.
• Liaise with Investor Relations group regarding investor subscriptions and
redemptions, performance estimates, investor statements, partner capital
• Provide performance analytics to senior management and the Investor Relations
• Assist in the preparation & review of several regulatory filings such as
Form PF & Form PQR
• Work closely with administrators on the month end close process, reviewing
financials, investor allocations and supporting schedules.
• Analyze results, operating expenses and management & performance fees.
• Coordinate & facilitate activity associated with management company
• Participate in special projects (technology system enhancements, controls
review and work flows, new funds set up, etc.).
About the Fund:
• $5B AUM
• Multi-Strategy Fund w/ a focus on the credit space
• Great culture, great hours, young and fast paced environment
• 70 Employees
• Family oriented, team oriented environment
• Generous vacation packages and sick time
• Charitable giving match and volunteer opportunities
• Fun company outings and events
• 401k matching
• Professional development and technical training