Job Number: MS03904Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-12-13
Salary Range: $66-80k
Top Hedge Fund seeking a Portfolio Accountant to join their growing team!!Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
• Maintain accurate Books & Records through detailed Reconciliation of client portfolios so we can properly implement our investment strategy.
• Open Domestic & Foreign Equity Accounts to increase assets under management.
• Help retain clients by providing excellent client service through effective client reporting and communication.
• Support internal personnel with Operational inquiries to achieve company goals of excellence.
• Work as an engaged member of the Operations Department to fulfill the business goals.Requirements / Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of experience
• Excellent reconciliation skills and attention to detail
• Organizational & prioritizing skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with a portfolio accounting system (InData is a plus)
• Experience with an automated reconciliation system (Electra Reconciliation is a plus)
• Knowledge of DTC and SWIFT for trade settlements
• Experience with BBH Infomediary
• Knowledge and understanding of foreign exchange transactions