Job Number: MS03571Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2017-06-14
Salary Range: $126-150k
Global Investment Bank paying premium for Auditors with CCAR experience! Great quality of life - even flex work arrangements!Company Information:
Name: Leading Investment BankJob Description:
· Assess risk and identify appropriate controls
· Write high quality audit observations and support the Audit Lead in writing the report.
· Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified.
· Proactively take on additional tasks as requested by Vice Presidents/Directors/Managing Directors.
· Suggest practical ways of improving the work they do and apply where appropriate.
· Build a respected and independent relationship with external colleagues and stakeholders
· Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with clients/Vice President/Director as appropriate.Requirements / Qualifications:
· 3+ years experience in a Finance, Tax or Treasury role or in auditing of financial processes – primarily focused on Investment Banking and the relevant financial products coupled with a sound understanding of the relevant risks
· Knowledge about new and emerging financial products and services
· Specific practical experiences with CCAR, Stress Testing, DFAST, Liquidity and Capital Management, Regulatory Reporting, etc.
· Strong Risk and Control understanding