Job Number: MS04718Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2019-06-19
Salary Range: $81-100k
$10B AUM Quant Hedge Fund is seeking an Operations Analyst!!Company Information:
Name: Premier Hedge FundJob Description:
· Responsible for P&L reconciliation, confirming products held in the portfolio were priced appropriately while coordinating with tech to fix any pricing or P&L issues.
· Book and clear equity derivative, FX derivative, and OTC equity derivative trades for multiple portfolio managers, liaising with the counterparty to solve any issues or discrepancies
· Reconcile cash and position breaks for equity, derivative and OTC accounts on a daily basis
· Manage risk of the portfolio during trading hours, hedging positions when necessary, ensuring the portfolio was delta neutral by EOD
· Analyze the impact dividends had on the portfolio, trading out of positions if needed
· Secure borrow in stock to use in short selling, while adhering to regulatory and firm requirementsRequirements / Qualifications:
Targeting 1-5 years experience out of a Bank, Hedge Fund or Fund Admin.