Job Number: MS03696Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2019-04-16
Salary Range: $101-125k
Join a Team of Senior Accountants responsible for the coordination and oversight of the day to day management and investment related activities of international holding companies. Opportunity to work in coordination with our Team Counterparts in the firm’s foreign offices, as well as other internal groups (Accounting, Tax, Legal) and various third party international advisors regarding the activities of the holding companies located in Luxembourg, Netherlands, Mauritius, Brazil, the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda and Barbados. This is a unique position which allows the team member to navigate legal, financial, corporate, tax, and operational issues, while expanding upon their accounting knowledge base.Company Information:
Name: Private Equity FirmJob Description:
Corporate Governance/Cash Management:
- Maintain direct contact with international service providers to support the day to day operations for foreign holding companies.
Assist with the incorporation and/or dissolution
of holding companies in multi-tier, multi-jurisdictional structures.
- Coordinate for the preparation and assist with the review of corporate resolutions, board minutes and related communications. Ensure that all holding company corporate related records and files are accurate and up to date.
- Maintain various holding company related schedules- (i.e.: cash reconciliations, dividend tracking, company share capital, debt instruments).
- Preparation and/or review of payment instructions, holding company related cash/bank and custody accounts and statements. Assist in bank and custody account openings.Requirements / Qualifications:
- MS in Accounting/Tax, 3-5 years experience. CPA helpful.
- The ability to work well both independently and in teams in a fast paced environment
- Proactively plan and manage day to day responsibilities and work flow
- The appropriate candidate for this position must have strong organizational and analytical skills, be very detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize and perform under pressure
- High degree of responsibility
- Knowledge of Alternative Investment Vehicles and foreign investment structures helpful