Job Number: MS03941Location: NY - New York City
Date Posted: 2018-07-12
Salary Range: $101-125k
International Investment firm focusing on Public/Private Equities, Real Estate and Specialized Assets hiring an Accounting/Finance professional to support the Public Equities Desk!Company Information:
Name: Leading Asset Management FirmJob Description:
-This is a very unique role with a lot of exposure to front office professionals and financial products.
-Work with the Director of Finance & Accounting and the investment team to ensure the proper accounting and reporting of all transactions.
-Develop and maintain strong relationships with trading desk to ensure accurate accounting treatment.
-Be knowledgeable about public equities, listed and OTC options, and swaps.
-Support trade settlement as needed.Requirements / Qualifications:
· Undergraduate degree in Accounting from a top-tier university.
· Strong educational background in accounting, knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, functional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Highest level of personal and professional integrity with a deep commitment to confidentiality.
· Strong team player, proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
· Adaptability and willingness to learn and work on technical projects, but also have a positive attitude on heavy lifting projects.